Japanese Faux Pearl Necklace with Brass Closure,14k Gold plated base Hoop Earrings for women Shiny Brightly,Singh Round Enamel Hinge Cuff Coral

NinaMaid BEST FRIENDS Engraved 925 Sterling Silver Half Heart Shaped Inspirational Friendship Bracelets Set of 2 B078W2M9TL

  • Model: B078W2M9TL
  • 513 Units in Stock

$72.00  $33.42
Save: 54% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.95   reviews [201]


What do best friends mean?

While openness and helpfulness are the most important,

financial elements are not so important for best friends.

It can be argued that open reviews from best friends help us better than some money.

Best friends in trouble will always accompany and support us, so we can get more energy and solve the problems faster.

What is 925 mean on silver?

Other alloys, such as copper or zinc, are added to make the silver more durable and strong.

925 silver means that 92.5% of the metal alloy is pure silver and the other 7.5% of the metal alloy.

Real silver in its pure form is so soft that most of the time it cannot be made into or molded into charms, rings, etc.

NinaMaid Jewelry

An elegant addition to your jewelry collection.

Our jewelry takes inspiration from rare and unusual trinkets.

A stunning look easily transition from day to night and elevates any outfit.

Handmade in our factory, each bracelet is created by exquisite craftsmanship.

Tips to Help You Take Care of Your Silver Jewelry

The main secret of maintaining silver is to always keep it dry.

Do not wear your silver jewelry while cleaning, swimming and taking a shower.

Always take off the jewelry when you want to bath, wash your hands or do the dishes.

When you have applied perfume, hair spray and lotions, let them dry before wearing your jewelry.

Place it in a zip lock bag in order to ensure that no moisture gets in, so the tarnishing effect is reduced.

NinaMaid BEST FRIENDS Engraved 925 Sterling Silver Half Heart Shaped Inspirational Friendship Bracelets Set of 2 B078W2M9TL


button-top.png